Announcement for plugins/patches
HowTo announce a new plugin/patch or similar
Please read carefully:
This WiKi section is to announce:
- a new plugin that is not within the contrib folder of the SVN repository
- a patch that is not a bugfix or similar and/or will not be applied to the SVN repository (e.g. because it's very specific)
- a new lexer/template that is not completed or approved and/or will not be added to the SVN
If a plugin/patch/lexer/template is moved to the repository don't forget to remove it from here! This section is intended to collect the information about available plugin/patch/lexer/template in one place. So the announcement should be short and clear. It should (however) include at least the following content:
- Name of the plugin/patch/lexer/template and purpose
- Version (state) and date of last update (or release in the first place)
- Link to a thread (to be created) in the developers (plugin) forum for discussion of features, bugs, wishlist etc.
- A link where the most up-to-date version can be downloaded (e.g. in the forum).
The best way maybe to copy the section from the template plugin/patch/lexer/template and update it with your information. This will ensure consistency in the best way!
- Template for patch announcement (Read this before posting a new patch!)
Plugin announcement announcement
- Template for plugin announcement (Read this before posting a new plugin!)
- Replace in Files (MortenMacFly)
- Tab versus Space (MortenMacFly)