Welcome to the Community portal of the Code::Blocks Wiki!
Here you can find Tasks that need to be done and articles that should be written or need improvement. Please help to make this Wiki better! Place requests in the appropriate section. Look at the Help to learn how to edit the wiki.
This Wiki wants you!
Add your wishes here.
- Running Code::Blocks under VMWare Player. See VMWare Player and freely available virtual OSes for VMWare Player.
- Batch building
- User-defined tools. Little explanation what they are, what the macros mean etc. Add tutorial to the same article about creating a simple tool, for example opening the Windows Explorer / Nautilus to the project directory. Redirects from Tools and External tools.
- Creating new plugin tutorial. This tutorial should contain information how to build a fully functional plugin with configuration dialog etc. Information how to build and test it on different operating systems.
- Explanation of how to use menus and built-in dialogs with wxSmith.
- DevPack Installer Plugin is no more able to work properly (it gives always some error mess., whatever the pack chosen). So why maintain it in the list of plugins ?
Too short? Spelling, grammar or textual mistakes? Out-of-date? Add these articles here or improve one of them.
Other things that are necessary...
Main page redesign
The main page needs to be redesigned (hopefully) before the RC3 release. The left-side menu could be tweaked too while we're at it.
- Remove the blue box
- Replace the header image with a bigger one
- Simplify description
- Remove Announcements for plugins/patches link
- Remove it; replace with features (which would include the supported compilers).
- Remove Random page link
- Add links to basic documentation like features and installing