Revision as of 03:42, 2 August 2006 by Sethjackson
Articles for Code::Blocks developers.
- Code::Blocks uses Launchpad to coordinate translation efforts.
- The source code formatting style used in the Code::Blocks' source.
- How to add support for new syntax lighting schemes.
- Creating a diff file and then submitting it to the patch tracker.
- Information about unicode standards and how unicode is handled in Code::Blocks' source code.
- List of various development tips for Code::Blocks.
Using scripting to extend Code::Blocks' functionality