Revision as of 00:04, 5 November 2007 by Jmccay
Articles for Code::Blocks developers.
- Code::Blocks uses Launchpad to coordinate translation efforts.
- The source code formatting style used in the Code::Blocks' source.
- How to add support for new syntax lighting schemes.
- Creating a diff file and then submitting it to the patch tracker.
- Information about unicode standards and how unicode is handled in Code::Blocks' source code.
- List of various development tips for Code::Blocks.
- Information about scripting Code::Blocks with Squirrel.
- Information about the architecture of Code::Blocks.
- Information about the Code::Blocks SDK events and how to work with them.
- Description of the format of each file Code::Blocks produces.
- SDK Documentation
- See the project page for this at http://developer.berlios.de/projects/codeblocks/ (under the downloads).
- Creating a simple "Hello World" plugin
- Creating a Plug-in which modifies CB's Menus
- Creating a plugin that actually does something
- Managing Plug-in Resources
Using scripting to extend Code::Blocks' functionality