Keyboard Shortcuts plugin
This plugin can be used to bind one or more key shortcuts to the menu items.
- Includes a configuation panel and a complete system to view/remove/add/edit command shortcuts.
- Supports multiple key profiles and a complete load/save system is present.
- Allows the users to customize any menu command they want, and define multiple key-shortcut to each command.
The configuration page for the plugin can be accessed through the Settings\Editor menu, and then selecting the Keyboard Shortcuts section.
Image 1 shows a screenshot of the configuration dialog.
Selecting a command, from the Commands tree, shows the current shortcuts for that command on the right. In the picture Open... is selected and the default shortcut Ctrl-O is displayed.
To add a new shortcut, for the selected command, follow these steps:
- Place the focus on the text box under New Shortcut and press the keys, for example F3 or Ctrl-A.
- Check Currently assigned to, if another command already has that shortcut you will see it's name there. If the text says None it's safe.
- Press Add to add the shortcut on the list.
- Press OK on the dialog to save changes and return to editor.