Revision as of 02:43, 7 March 2009 by Stahta01
- 1 How-to build KiCad with Code::Blocks
- 1.1 Requirements
- 1.2 MinGW GCC Compiler steps
- 1.3 wxWidgets Steps
- 1.4 Build KiCad using CMake and Code::Blocks Steps
How-to build KiCad with Code::Blocks
- MinGW GCC
- Boost C++
MinGW GCC Compiler steps
- MinGW installation: How to install MinGW.
Install Boost C++ Template Libraries (*.hpp files)
- BoostWindowsQuickRef: A beginner's quick reference for setting up Boost with Code::Blocks in Windows
- Compiling wxWidgets 2.8.9 Monolithic Build with openGL for Windows: How to install and Build wxWidgets.