Welcome to the official Wiki for Code::Blocks
Code::Blocks is an open-source, cross-platform IDE (Integrated Development Environment). Using a plugin architecture, its capabilities and features are defined by the provided plugins. Currently, Code::Blocks is oriented towards C/C++. At the time of this writing, the following compilers are supported:
- GNU GCC (Linux)
- MinGW GCC (Win32)
- Microsoft's Visual C++ Free Toolkit 2003 (Win32)
- Borland's C++ Compiler 5.5 (Win32)
- DigitalMars (Win32)
- OpenWatcom (Win32)
- Small Device C Compiler (SDCC)
- Intel C++ compiler
Table of contents
- Developing for Code::Blocks
- Announcement for plugins/patches or similar (NEW!)
- Code::Blocks Interface
The Code::Blocks Team.
Wiki Editors: In order to log in to edit pages, you must create an account on the forums. Use the same username and password for the wiki. Read the Help for editing guidelines. Look in the community portal for things to do.