Welcome to the official site for Code::Blocks
Code::Blocks is an open-source, cross-platform IDE (Integrated Development Environment). Using a plugin architecture, its capabilities and features are defined by the provided plugins. Currently, Code::Blocks is oriented towards C/C++. At the time of this writing, the following compilers are supported:
- GNU GCC (Linux)
- MinGW GCC (Win32)
- Microsoft's Visual C++ Free Toolkit 2003 (Win32)
- Borland's C++ Compiler 5.5 (Win32)
- DigitalMars (Win32)
- OpenWatcom (Win32)
- Small Device C Compiler (SDCC)
- Intel C++ compiler (WARNING: requires manual configuration)
- Using the GNU G77 Fortran compiler
This site does not hold much information yet but, with the help of the Code::Blocks users, we hope it will soon be filled with articles, tutorials, FAQs, etc.
Table of contents
The Code::Blocks Team.