Revision as of 08:49, 14 July 2006 by MortenMacFly (Added article about the build process)
Articles for Code::Blocks users.
- How to install Code::Blocks (from binary or source)
- List of keyboard shortcuts that can be used in Code::Blocks
- Customize the Code::Blocks user interface for different workflows.
- List of plugins that come with Code::Blocks.
- Information about how Code::Blocks actually builds your source code.
- Information about scripting Code::Blocks with Squirrel.
- Global compiler variables
- Precompiled headers
- Installing a supported compiler
- Installing Cygwin Compiler
- Installing Fortran Compiler
- Integrating Microsoft Visual Toolkit 2003 with Code::Blocks IDE
- Integrating Microsoft Visual C 6 with Code::Blocks IDE