Using devhelp as a help viewer
wxWidgets documentation (and any other document in CHM or HTB format) can be converted to devhelp format using pyhtmlhelp 
Get the devhelp launching/searching script
Copy the following script into a file named devhelp.sh
#!/bin/sh # Help using Devhelp if [ ! -n "$1" ] then devhelp & exit else devhelp -s $1 & fi exit
Make the script executable:
sudo chmod +rx devhelp.sh
Setup the Help Plugin in Code::Blocks
- In Code::Blocks, goto Settings->Environment->Help Files
- Click "Add" and name your new help entry.
- Choose "Yes" when prompted to browse for a help file.
- Browse for the devhelp.sh script that you just created.
- Add " $(keyword)" to the end of path. Example full path: /home/user/devhelps.sh $(keyword)
- Check the boxes for "This is the default help file (shortcut: F1) and "This line represents a full command to be executed"
- Click "Ok"
Now hitting F1 will open up devhelp looking for the word under the cursor.