Code Statistics plugin
Analizes the source code files of the current project and generates statistics.
The statistics generated are:
- Number of files
- Number of lines
- Number and percentage of blank lines
- Number and percentage of comment lines
- Number and percentage of code lines
- Number and percentage of lines that have mixed code and comments
- Source code analisis for multiple languages
- Configuration dialog
Analizing a Project
Activate the project you want to analize and then got to the menu Plugins\Code Statistics.
Image 1 shows a screenshot of the window that appears. In that image you can see that the analized project is small and poorly documented, because only 5 percent of the lines have comments.
To add/remove/edit languages analized by the plugin go to the menu Settings\Editor. There select the section Code statistics settings and change the parameters according to your needs.