Official user document
The Official Code::Blocks user document can be found here.
- Contributed Polish translation.
- How to install Code::Blocks (from binary or source).
- How to get started with project setup and management.
- List of keyboard shortcuts that can be used in Code::Blocks.
- Information useful to make sense of Code::Blocks' settings (for newer users).
- List of command-line arguments that can be used with Code::Blocks.
- Integrate external programs into Code::Blocks.
- Information about how Code::Blocks actually builds your source code.
- Information about how to use wxSmith RAD editor
- Information about how to modify the Code::Blocks project files for an Non-Unicode build of Code::Blocks.
- Using makefiles with CB is not normally necessary (CB does this automatically) but if you have some compelling reason to use one - here's how.
- CB can use dynamic variables, that get replaced automatically, on various places, like in the build options or the post and pre build steps
- To manipulate options of multiple projects at the same time you can use a contributed plugin named Project options manipulator
- Miscellaneous things related to the user development experience. This is a catch all place.
- Information about scripting Code::Blocks with Squirrel.
- Change the color of the editor, code highlighting
- List of plugins that come with Code::Blocks.
- Customize the Code::Blocks user interface for different workflows.
- Builtin variables
- Recommended global variables
- Code::Blocks variable types synthesis
- Debugging with Code::Blocks
- Unit testing with Code::Blocks
- Adding support for non C/C++ files to the build system
- Integrating the SCons build system
- Global compiler variables
- Precompiled headers
- Installing a supported compiler
- Installing Cygwin Compiler
- Installing Fortran Compiler
- Installing Objective-C Compiler
- Installing Uniwin remote compiler
- Using Xming for remote compilation
- Using STLFilt with MinGW
- Using cross compilers
- Cross Compiling wxWidgets Applications on Linux
- Integrating Microsoft Visual Toolkit 2003 with Code::Blocks IDE
- Integrating Microsoft Visual C 6 with Code::Blocks IDE
- Using the Code::Blocks IDE with SDCC on PIC MCUs
- Using Code::Blocks with Open Watcom
- Creating a custom compiler (Unfinished page.)
- Setting up for 64-bit windows development with Mirosoft compilers
- Developing 32 bit apps under 64 bit Linux (Ubuntu)
User interface development
- Using Boost with Code::Blocks (Windows)
- Using wxWidgets with Code::Blocks
- Using SDL with Code::Blocks
- Using GLFW with Code::Blocks
- Using Allegro with Code::Blocks
- Using FreeGlut with Code::Blocks
- Using OpenCV with Code::Blocks