Revision as of 14:58, 28 July 2009 by Ollydbg (add cb offical user manual link)
Official user document
The Official Code::Blocks user document can be found here
Articles for Code::Blocks users
- How to install Code::Blocks (from binary or source)
- List of keyboard shortcuts that can be used in Code::Blocks
- List of command-line arguments that can be used with Code::Blocks.
- Customize the Code::Blocks user interface for different workflows.
- List of plugins that come with Code::Blocks.
- Information about how Code::Blocks actually builds your source code.
- Information about scripting Code::Blocks with Squirrel.
- Information about how to use wxSmith RAD editor
- Information about how to modify the Code::Blocks project files for an Non-Unicode build of Code::Blocks.
- Miscellaneous things related to the user development experience. This is a catch all place.
- Builtin variables
- Recommended global variables
- Code::Blocks variable types synthesis
- Debugging with Code::Blocks
- Adding support for non C/C++ files to the build system
- Global compiler variables
- Precompiled headers
- Installing a supported compiler
- Installing Cygwin Compiler
- Installing Fortran Compiler
- Installing Uniwin remote compiler
- Using cross compilers
- Cross compiling wxWidgets applications on Linux
- Integrating Microsoft Visual Toolkit 2003 with Code::Blocks IDE
- Integrating Microsoft Visual C 6 with Code::Blocks IDE
- Setting up for 64-bit windows development with Mirosoft compilers
- Using the Code::Blocks IDE with SDCC on PIC MCUs
- Using Code::Blocks with Open Watcom
User interface development
- Using Boost with Code::Blocks (Windows)
- Using wxWidgets with Code::Blocks (Windows)
- Using SDL with Code::Blocks
- Using GLFW with Code::Blocks